2008 Broward 133′
2008 133’ Broward Motoryacht “KASHMIR” is very likely one of the most loved and most transformed yachts floating on the water today. She has been a labor of love and absolutely no expense has been spared in designing, rebuilding, decorating, and maintaining the yacht to a condition that can be appreciated by even the most discerning.
Originally a 1995 model, “Kashmir” was completely rebuilt from the hull up in 2008, including an extension to the yacht to 133’. Her CAT C-32 Acert engines with 1800hp were each rebuilt down to the shafts in 2018 at 5,000 hours and include CAT extended warranty through 2023 with no deductible.
Features of 2008 133’ Broward “Kashmir” include:
· Complete paint job from the keel up in 2021
· Electronics included
· Brand new A/C chiller plant, electrical switchboard in engine room recently replaced
· Accommodations for 13 guests in six luxuriously appointed staterooms that run with seven crew
· Interior was handcrafted in Viareggio, Italy by Genesis Yachtline, the same company that designs and builds interiors for Benetti
· Expansive flybridge that includes a 10-person Jacuzzi, dinette table, Viking BBQ with hood, full bar with seating, full Eisenglass enclosure and air-conditioning if desired.
· Teak decks replaced in 2017
· Expansive swim platform for ease of access to water
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by HMY Yacht Sales, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|CAT C-32 Acert||CAT C-32 Acert|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by HMY Yacht Sales, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.