1981 Formosa 69′
Owner has spent many years doing a refit – July 2017 this New Horizon looks amazing, She has had so much done to her you just have to get aboard and see for yourself. Pictures are all current but she needs to be seen in person.
This is a 1981/84 Formosa 69 New Horizon as she was launched in 1984. Designed by Stanley Huntingford. This blue water cruiser has its own unique style and spacious accommodations. The spaciously designed cockpit has very comfortable snap on cushions and is designed for day cruising as well as long distance trips. She has a three interior cabins with an additional accommodations for the crew in the two bed V-Berth. Master cabin has Queen size bed, bathtub and jet head.
The hull and decks of this vessel are fabricated of fiberglass reinforced plastic.
The owner has cruised with his family including a small child and this vessel is easy to sail, handle’s extremely well in heavy weather and he considers her very safe for deep water sailing.
The spacious interior with a gas fireplace in the salon and wet bar with ice maker. She has a warm and inviting interior and exterior with room to relax, dine, and sleep. The galley features teak cabinets, tile counters, stainless steel sinks, new four-burner range with oven, custom down loading refrigerator and freezer and microwave oven.
There are three Private Cabins and one V-Berth.
- Full Width Master Aft Cabin with Queen Size Bed
- A walk-through transom provides access to the aft cockpit, swim/dive boarding ladder.
- Master Head has an Electric Flush Toilet with Sunken Tub, Custom
- Lighted Vessel Sink and Faucet, Custom Counter Back Lighting, and White and Red Night Lighting
- Two Forward Cabins have Double Beds in each cabin
- Both Forward Cabin Heads have Manual Flush Toilets, Custom
- Lighted Vessel Sink and Faucet, Custom Counter Back Lighting, White and Red Night Lighting and Electric Fans
- V-Berth has 2 6 ft. Single Bunks with European Style Deck Entry
- New overhead light and reading lights
This is a Formosa 69 New Horizon ketch is ready to sail. She presently needs a new engine. Well equipped, she features a generator and 3 reverse cycle HVAC, call now to schedule a showing of this exceptional blue water sailing yacht.
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.